Container - Model KOMP 450 - Thermo Composter
KOMP 450, conical, square, volume approx. 453 l, 79x79 cm, height 105 cm. 100% recycled plastic made of pure PE waste, therefore repeatedly recyclable. Thick-walled, stable, CFC-free foamed thermal walls, approx. 10 mm thick, provide excellent insulation. Large filling opening. An ingenious ventilation system enables an optimal air supply. Regulates humidity and temperature, which allows the best humus to mature in the shortest possible time. Even dense lawn cuttings cannot slow down the oxygen supply. The aeration slits are directly underneath the sloping ribs and cannot be closed on the sloping wall facing outwards. There are significantly fewer open slits in the upper area to minimize drying out.
100% recycled polyethylene, smart air-ventilation system, simple to fit,...
- Manufactured from 100% recycled PE, which can be recycled again.
- Thick and rigid modular panels, manufactured by an injection moulded special foaming process, increases heat retention through insulation as well as
- balancing the levels of moisture and aeration.
- A smart air-ventilation system creates a double insulation effect, whereby an optimum air intake takes place in winter and summer.
- Air inlet slots are positioned just underneath slanted ventilation ribs, preventing partially decomposed material from blocking the vents.
- Even compacted grass clippings cannot obstruct the flow of air.
- Optimum ventilation regulates moisture and temperature. Decomposition time compared to a normal compost heap is essentially reduced.
- Long life expectancy due to strong construction and UV stabilisation.
- Modular panels connected and hinged with strong plastic rods, enable easy assembling and simple unrestricted access to the finished compost from any side.
- The sturdy conical shape and weight keeps the composter stable, even in windy conditions.
- Hinged lid with wide opening for filling and control of moisture (rain intake).
- Thermo Composters are aesthetically pleasing with marbled green panels and are in total harmony with their surroundings. Models are available for all sizes of town or country garden.
- Thermo Composters are placed directly on level ground. Worms and micro-organisms in the soil interact with organic compostable waste materials breaking down into an earthy compost, rich in nutrients for supporting the growth of healthy plants and vegetables.
- Base plate on request.
- Colour: mottled green, variations should be expected owing to the use of 100% recycled material.
- Specifications are subject to +/- 3% deviation.