The Honeyville Conveyor Support, sometimes referred to as a 'Catwalk', is designed to support your drag conveyor as it spans between structures. The support is 46' wide, which includes 22' of space for a conveyor and a 24' wide galvanized grip surface walkway. It can accommodate Honeyville's HD-F9, HD-F13, and HD-F16 Flat Bottom Drag Conveyors.
- All Galvanized steel construction for long life and minimum maintenance
- 24' Truss
- 24' Wide galvanized grip surface walkway with toe shield
- 42' Tall handrails on both sides
The Honeyville 4624C Conveyor Support has been engineered, tested, and certified to accommodate the following conditions based on 40' clear span structures:
- Weight loading of 140 pounds per lineal foot
- Snow loading of 55 pounds per square foot
- Wind loading of 110 MPH
Accessory items available for the Conveyor Support include:
- 10' Long Manwalk By-Pass for improved clearance around the motor and gear drive
- Adjustable Catwalk Riser Assemblies
- Available with a Sloped or Flat top track
- Assemblies are available in a variety of height ranges from 2' through 36'
- The vertical channels are punched for the maximum height position of the stated range
- Other heights in the stated range can be achieved by clamping and drilling new holes in the field.