Corbion - Model PLA - Polymers
Luminy neat PLA resins, and sample compounds from Total Corbion PLA.
Luminy® is a range of specially developed high performance PLA polymer resins, which are compliant with the most relevant regulations and requirements related to bioplastics:
• Approved for EU food contact applications (EC No. 1935/2004 and No. 10/2011)
• EN 13432 standard for industrial composting (OK Compost and Seedling certified)
• Biobased content of 100%
• REACH compliant
• Made from European sugar beet and Thai sugarcane: these are always GMO-free crops
Reduced carbon footprint (peer reviewed LCA study available)
Our new portfolio of neat PLA resins includes products in four categories:
• High heat PLA for injection molding (L105, L130),
• High heat PLA (L175) and standard PLA (LX175) for extrusion/thermoforming,
• High heat PLA (L130, L175) and standard PLA (LX175) for fiber spinning
• PDLA as a nucleating agent for high heat PLA (D070) and PDLA in medium viscosity (D120).