Elmer - Crop Master Header
The Crop Master is a great addition to any harvest as the 9 bar pick-up is designed to minimize shatter in crops such as canola and edible beans. In uneven terrain, the torsion flex system follows the ground to pick up all the crop. The Crop Master has adapters available to fit most combine makes and models.
- Mount Elmers’s Pick-Up (Optional) with no hassle
- Large 26″ drum pulls in more crop
- Fits on all makes of combine
- Floor screens clean dirt off the crop before it enters your combine
- Elmer’s 9-bar Pick-Up cleanly lifts the undercut beans. There are always 2 rows of pick-up teeth gliding over the soil gently picking up the crop. The beans are transferred into a large 26″ auger, enabling you to pull in multiple windrows with ease.
- Available with steel or poly fingers. Our unique steel finger retainer system prevents damage to header floor and combine internals
- Not just for beans! Harvest peas, grain and canola with the same pickup/header combination. Just replace floor screens with optional solid floor for smaller crops