Mounted on your sprayer, Tridekon Cropsavers can reduce crop trampling my 80 to 90 per cent when applying chemical or fertilizer to your crop. Tridekon Cropsavers divide the crop around the sprayer wheels. The corrosion proof stainless steel cone houses a heavy duty parallel lift system that can be adjusted so the cone sits in the optimal height for your crop type. Suspended using a spring Cropsavers move up vertically out of the way if they come in contact with an obstacle.
A 90’ sprayer with a 12.4” wide tires tramples three per cent of your crop. That’s 20 acres of crop lost for every section of land sprayed. Cropsavers reduce these losses by 80% to 90%. With a crop valued at $200/acre, Cropsavers will increase your bottom line by approximately $6 per acre.
For more information on these features and more read below.
- Cropdividers simply bolt-on your machine with a bolt-on. We have designed bolt-ons for virtually all high clearance sprayers. Weld on kits are available for pull type sprayers and tractors.
- Our Quick Attach bracket bolts on the bolt-on bracket. These pieces remain on your machine. The bolt-on with the Quick Attach feature allows the operator to remove or install the Crop divider in minutes.
- Every Quick Attach bracket will bolt-on to any bolt-on bracket with the same bolt pattern. When you trade your sprayer in most times all you need is a new set of bolt-on brackets.
- The cones are built with non-corrosive, strong stainless steel that will prevent chemical absorption and mud build up. Its ultra smooth design prevents crop from hanging up on the cone.
- The fully enclosed cone (back and bottom) eliminates mud build up inside the cone, resulting in less maintenance and long term reliability.
- The deflector arms guide the crop past the tires.
- Our floating parallel lift keeps the divider horizontal while moving up and down.
- Our Cropdividers unique tip design has many benefits. The bottom of the cone has a design similar to the bottom of a boat. This results in better floatation in tough or wet conditions thus protecting the divider. The slim dividing tip gently opens the crop's canopy in both short and tall crops.
- The height of the Cropsaver shields can be adjusted with a bolt. This enables the operator to easily change the cone's height for different field conditions or crop heights. Run the bottom tip of the cropsaver 1/3 up the height of the plant.
- This divider’s floating sensitivity setting can be quickly adjusted with a bolt in a spring to become almost weightless. This allows the cone to move upwards as quickly as required. The recommended setting is about 5 to 10 pounds of down force when lifting on the tip.
- *Warning* always adjust the height with the height adjustment bolt first before adjusting the floatation setting with the bolt in the spring.
- With all these features the operator can set cropsavers to any crop or field conditions.
- *Never* use the bolt in the spring (your floation setting) to adjust the height.
- The horizontal adjustment allows you to adjust the divider to the left or right when aligning your cropdivider with your tire.
- Cropsavers are built with self lubricating bushings which eliminates daily greasing.
- Cropsavers are durable and built to last!
- Cropsavers have lockup features that allow you to manually lock up the cropsavers to load on and off the trailers. This feature can be replaced with the airkit option
- For users who change tires on their sprayers Tridekon makes the CSP Jack which pins into the outer quick attach bracket on the sprayer and facilitates faster and safer tire changes.
Cropsaver Deflector Extension Shield
New to the Cropsaver for 2014 is a full-length wheel Cropsaver deflector extension shield – developed in Cotton fields this shield can be used in any variety of crop to keep the crop away from the drive motor and wheel. It can be attached quickly and easily to existing sets of Cropsavers or ordered as an option with a new set.