PB - Cultivation Gutters
Good discharge of drainage water is essential. PB Techniek’s in-house manufactured steel cultivation gutters guarantee a perfect solution and seamless fit with your operations. Operationally secure, hygienic and durable.
- As standard, gutters are produced from two-sided galvanised steel sheet, 0.6 mm or 0.8 mm, protected by a 40 microns total poly-urethane coating internally and a 10 mu protective primer externally.
- The wide drainage channel is fully covered, ensuring that even with gutter lengths of up to 150 metres drainage water discharge will be problem free.
- A wide drainage channel to increase drainage capacity, complemented by a solid construction.
- Strong gutter, due to its unique form and appropriate bends.
- The gutters remain clean externally.
- No waste can enter the drainage water channel.
- Minimal algae growth, as the channel is closed to sunlight.
- The substrate slabs are placed on insulation material, meaning no temperature rise translated to the roots in the event of the gutter warming up.
- The strong PU-coating will remain intact and undamaged, as the substrates do not come into direct contact with the steel gutters.