Davco - Model HD706 - Brush Cutter
From Brush Cutter
Choosing a brush cutter for your rubber track loader or skidsteer is an important business decision. For efficiency and money and productivity, you want to make that selection based on what you’ll be cutting, the terrain, desired end results, and Ultimately, the Cost Per Acre Cleared.
- Cutting Capacity: 6″
- Overall attachment width: 74″
- Hydraulic flow required: 31-40 gpm @ 3000 psi
- Attachment weight: 1900lbs
- 4 Reversible cutting knives
- Direct drive
- Universal quick-attach
- Requires a forestry door
The Davco® Industrial strength rotary Brush Cutters are hard to beat when you’re doing roadside, right-of-way, seismic, sight lines, other vegetation clearing, or for when you just need to knock it down. So whether you’re cleaning up trails, preparing sites for construction projects, providing fire-control, clearing orchards, lease reclamations, or fence line maintenance, by combining a Track Loader or Skid Steer with ranges from 10-45 GPM the Davco® Industrial strength rotary Mulcher/Brush cutter you have made the best Choice with Efficient Low Cost per acre Cleared.
Davco® Industrial strength rotary Brush Cutters are engineered, designed & built to be the leader in Industrial Strength and Quality, achieving low Operating cost with low maintenance. This heavy-duty Rotary Mulcher/Brush Cutter is fast cutting, easily mounted and uses tremendous flywheel inertia generating torque and does not require a high RPM to give it its optimum cutting speed. This design enables the owner to compete with much larger Horse Power machines because it stores the energy built up from its tremendous flywheel inertia. Davco® Industrial strength rotary Mulcher/Brush cutters Design spreads out the weight for better floatation in soft ground and for climbing hills, and is as wide as the Machine so the tracks are better protected. If you are serious about making a living from cutting brush, shrubs, and trees up to 6-in., and you require lower operating costs.
- Attachment type: Industrial Brush Cutter
- Model Number: HD706 (BC705HS/6470)
- Attachment Weight: 1900 lbs.
- Required Hydraulic Flow: 31-40 gpm
- Required Hydraulic Pressure: 3000 psi
- Dimensions: Length 79″ Width 74″ Height 27″
- Cutting Width: 70″
- Cutting capacity: 6″
- Cutting height: 0 (your choice)
- Operation: True Direct Drive
- Tip speed: 31 Gpm = 11027 (601 Rpm)
- 435Gpm =14229 (776 Gpm) Note: The Davco® Industrial strength rotary Mulcher/ Brush cutter uses tremendous flywheel inertia generating torque and does not require a high RPM to give it its optimum cutting speed.
- Features: 4 blades, able to sharpen & turn over to use other side
- Safety Swing Bar
- Jamb Guard (helps prevent debris from jamming up)
- Warranty: 12 months
- Manuals: Yes