Double Quick Tach Grapple
With its T-1 high grade, high tensile steel teeth, four supporting rods, and shielded hydraulic cylinders, the Sheyenne Double Quick-Tach grapple from offers operators another use for their skid steer loaders and compact tractors. With a second quick-tach built on the grapple, operators have the option of switching from buckets to forks to any other attachment quickly and easily. These simple options increase productivity and prevent down time for the operator. The versatility and strength of this grapple makes it perfect for use on the farm, construction site, or for any application you need.
Hook up the grapple to any other quick tach attachment.
CHOOSE YOUR FIT
Select one of five different sizes to get the most out of your grapple.
Easily change from forks to a bucket or a
- Shields cover the grapples two, 2″x8″ hydraulic cylinders
- Four 3/8″ teeth are spaced 15″ apart
- Stand hydraulic hoses secure to the bucket sides to prevent accidental detachment
- Durably made with T-1 high-grade, high-tensile steel
- Four cross braces add strength
- Use the Sheyenne Multi-Hitch to work on skid steers and compact tractors