The key features of Pathfinder are designed to enhance life and performance and include:
- Large cross-section turbulent flow Paths, which are plug resistant and efficient at moving suspended contaminants through the emitter Path.
- Multiple inlets assure unrestricted flow to the emitter Path and restrict the particle size which can enter the emitter Path.
- Largest low flow path in the drip industry and is more plug resistant than competitive tape emitters.
- Patented clear emitter Path allowing field diagnostic capability to monitor emitter clogging and water quality issues.
- Increased resistance to insect attack, fertilizers and organic products. The manufacturing process results in the largest low flow path in the drip industry and is more plug resistant than competitive tape emitters.
- Pathfinder can be installed on the surface, hung on a wire, or buried.
- Pathfinder is manufactured with materials of high quality that provides resistance to agricultural chemicals and abrasions during handling.