From Harvester Products
The drivelink deburrer helps to deburr all kinds of drivelinks on different kinds of chains.
Drivelinks have to be deburred:
- because precise clamping has to be ensured during the sharpening process
- to make the chain run smoothly in the bar
- to avoid damage to saw-bars
The chain is placed on the deflection roller between the special grinding wheel. Simply start the motor and slightly move the chain to deburr it correctly.
- drivelink width: 1,1 bis 2,0 mm (more on inquiry)
- motor: 230 V / 50 Hz (andere Spannungen auf Anfrage)
- dimensions: 250 x 280 x 220 mm
- weight: 7,4 kg (18 lbs)