Ideal for making big windrows for large round balers. No matter what your haying system, with a Rowse Rake you can make the size of windrow you need to fit your system – even in light or uneven hay – for baling or stacking.
- Hay cures in the swath for faster, more uniform drying.
- Save more protein, vitamin and mineral value.
- Bale or stack sooner to retain more of the hay crop's nutrient value.
- Put up more tons per hour with less chance of the hay getting rained on or becoming too dry.
- Rowse Rakes handle hay gently, so more leaf matter is retained in the windrow and in the bale or stack.
- Rowse doesn't 'roll' hay like a side delivery rake; instead, the flexible design of Rowse Dump Rakes follow the contour of the ground and pick up more hay in uneven fields. You put hay into the windrow that other methods leave on the ground.
- Our positive hydraulic operation lets you dump and then return to pickup position quicker.
Cut haying costs and timeLower Initial Investment
Rowse equipment has been and continues to be known for superior quality, yet initial costs are lower than most competitive equipment.
Lower Maintenance Costs
Quality workmanship means greater field dependability and fewer breakdowns. Rowse Rakes are designed with fewer moving parts for less wear and no expensive parts to replace.
ROWSE equipment has been found to reduce haying time for a shorter hay harvest. Raking your windrows to 'just-the-right-size' means fewer trips through the field for baling or stacking.
Two different models to suit varying needsRowse 3-Section
- Almost floats over uneven ground to pick up hay. Five rubber tires provide smoother operation with minimum power.
- Absorbs shock & strain, protecting rake teeth from breakage.
- One double-acting hydraulic cylinder operates the hydraulic system from the tractor.
- Makes other types of rakes obsolete— ask the farmers and ranchers who own them.
- Available in 30', 36' and 42' sizes.
- Four-wheel, rubber tire carriage arranged so the rake follows uneven ground.
- Hold-down springs and flexible frame minimizes chance of breaking teeth.
- One double-acting cylinder provides fast, positive operation.
- Available in 16', 20', 24' and 28' sizes.
Converting your Rowse Rake from operating position to transport position can be accomplished in three easy steps.
- Unhook the tractor from main tongue, lift rake tongue out of the way (locks in up position).
- Hitch tractor or pickup to short transport tongue on end wheel.
- Swing and lock rear wheel into position.
It takes only seconds, and you're off down the highway at speeds up to 50 mph. With a Rowse Rake, both end wheels lock in two positions: operation and transport. Center wheels operate like castor wheels and automatically turn to transport position. The rake width is a narrow 8' (approx.) in transport position, enabling you to drive safely through narrow bridges, field gates or down the open road.