- 5-bar frame trash clearance - Shanks spaced out farther than the 4-bar version for better trash clearance.
- Field-replaceable spindles
- 28' clearance between shanks on any one bar.
- Shortened close-coupled tongue -Reduces bridging and helps the cultivator follow the contour of hilly ground, avoiding ground gouge common with long tongue cultivators.
- Adjustable shank - Trip spring pressure can be adjusted from 90 lbs. to 225 lbs. to meet varying ground conditions.
- Master slave hydraulic systems - Help maintain a uniform working depth without cables and mechanical linkage.
- Tandem walking beam - Achieves superior flotation and reduces ground compaction in field use.
- Wing extension -Available from 2 to 14 shanks.
3-Section and 5-Section Modes
WORKING WIDTH: 26'1O' to 44'4' (3-section) 45'6' to 58'4' (5-section)
WINGS: 7', 9'6', 12' (3-section) 9'6', 12' (5-section inner wings);
7' (5-section outer wings)
WING EXTENSIONS: 2 to 14 shanks
FRAME: 4' x 4' square steel tubing
FRAME DEPTH: 114'
TONGUE: 4' x 6' (3-section); 4' x 8' (5-section)
TRANSPORT HEIGHT: 15'4'
TRANSPORT WIDTH: Adjustable to 17'3'
SHANK: 9/16' x 1-3/4' spring steel
SHANK SPACING: 7' or 9'
SHANK CLEARANCE: 24' frame to point