Remote pivot control provides effortless monitoring and full control of center pivots. FieldNET is the industries first, full control web based solution. FieldNET, a breakthrough in irrigation management, was given the 2007 AE50 Award by the American Society of Agricultural and Biological Engineers (ASABE) as one of the most innovative and best products developed. In addition, FieldNET was named Top New Ag Product of the Year at the 2007 International Irrigation Show in San Diego. FieldNET takes pivot control to the next level with features that make managing irrigation easy and convenient. FieldNET not only works with Zimmatic pivots, but also with other brands of irrigation systems, now making it possible for growers to network all their pivots together without the need to upgrade all their controllers at once.
The FieldNET web portal provides an encompassing view enabling quick, effective decision making. Text message alerts further speed the growers decision making by streaming operational changes and notification of potential problems. A grower can access his or her farm from anywhere in the world, precisely track and graph water usage, and communicate with others on the farm from one easy and secure site.
Benefits of FieldNET Pivot Controls:
- Control pivots, laterals, end guns, injectors and pumps
- Graphic status icons show where your equipment started, where is now, what it’s doing and where it’s going
- Patent-pending Quick Tray – slide-out control that lets you easily manage functions without leaving the System dashboard, an overview of your entire irrigation operation
- Monitor and record water usage, energy usage, tank or pond levels
- Expand capabilities with plug & play add-ons
- Keep up-to-date with real-time alerts
- Monitor weather information such as temperature, rainfall, humidity and wind speed
- Manage groups of equipment and people
- Run reports