Glacier Milk Tank
Highest Quality Construction. Tough and Durable. Heavy Gauge Stainless Steel. Smoothest Running System. Precision Engineered. Full size, permanently lubricated gear reduction agitator drives. Rigid agitator foundation is designed to withstand agitation forces that can be damaging to other coolers. Threaded agitator couplings for secure operation and ease of removal. Manhole with attached latches stands up or swings to the side for easy one-hand operation.
- Stainless steel exterior ladder
- A threaded stainless steel milk valve for added security
- Built-in wash system with permanently mounted wash pump for convenient and dependable cleaning
- High density, moisture resistant, foam-in-place polyurethane insulation is three times for effective than other types of insulation
- Oversized, contoured saddles provide maximum support
- High-density polyurethane isolation barrier between inner tank and support saddles prevents metal to metal contact and minimizes heat transfer
- Full size, heavy wall, stainless steel legs and leg holders for maximum stability and support
- Strongest, most efficient evaporator plate available in a dairy milk cooler
- Saddles are permanently attached to the inner barrel to ensure proper fit an alignment
- All internal refrigeration lines, fittings, and components are stainless steel
- Built-in wash system with permanently attached spray heads for convenient and dependable cleaning
- A solid, non-CFC, polyurethane insulation bond between inner and outer tank adds rigidity. since 1883.