Gooseneck Slant Load Trailers
From Slant Load Trailers
Kiefer® slant load all-aluminum gooseneck trailers feature a smooth aluminum exterior, aluminum roof, and aluminum floor. The Kiefer no-leak roof design channels water away from the trailer interior using special aluminum extrusions. Kiefer manufactured doors provide double sealing around the perimeter to lock out the elements. Kiefer floors are I-beam cross-member reinforced, extruded plank design. Models equipped with dressing rooms include camper door and screen door, saddle racks, bridle hooks, brush box, and spare tire carrier. Outside tie loops are installed on the both sides of the trailer, one per horse, providing more options for locating your trailer or tying off at events.
- All-aluminum construction
- Aluminum floor on I-beam crossmembers
- All wheel electric brakes
- Air flow head & neck in double-sided insulated stall divider w/ spring loaded holdback
- Collapsible rear tack w/ saddle rack on movable post (1) per horse
- Dressing Room with Carpet, Bridle Hooks, and Brush Box
- LED Lighting—DOT approved
- Body Width: 82.25' Inside Height 7'
- Padded butt bar across rear opening
- Premium camper door w/screen 32' x 72' (passenger side)
- Rear doors 60/40 Split w/18' x 24' windows
- Rubber floor mats in horse area
- Rubber bumper
- Torsion axles (sized to weight of horses)
- Tapered aluminum one-piece roof
- White pre-painted .050 smooth aluminum exterior sheeting
- Wiring extrusion cover
- Our top-of-the-line trailers feature smooth aluminum exterior, double-sealed doors and a no-leak roof design.
- Outside tie loops on the both sides, per horse; gives you greater flexibility at events on which side to tie your horse.
- Wider platform Increases interior room when compared to 6'8' wide trailers.
- Easy grip door pulls. (1) Key fits all locks
- Upper and lower turn signals, improves visibility to other drivers and your safety.
- Spring loaded dividers, limiting the chance of a blow up when loading, from a divider swinging into the horse.
- Drop down feed door with guards, increases air flow and access to you horse.
- 43 1/2' wide rear door opening, for easier loading.