Lameness is a major problem in milking dairy farms worldwide. Regularly hoofs care is as important as feeding. On the hoofs lies heavy the whole weight. Trimming hoofs as required, and treating problems as soon as they occur can save money on vet fees, antibiotics, and lost production.
Good facilities can reduce these problems. With a SCHURR hoof trimming box you are equipped at best:
Your cows can walk in at the back. Two neck frames are fixing the cow in the front. When treatment is finished the neck frames can be opened widely and the cows can walk out at the front.
izes of the SCHURR hoof trimming box: ca. 2,35 m x 1,06 m x 1,7 m - weight 230 kg
- a2x flexible forefoot winches - can be fixed at various positions. In each case for left and right legs
- a1x rear foot winch with optimal working height (ca. 90 cm)
- aback stroke safety cranks from well-known producers
- a1x belly girth winch with chains and very stable belly girths
- afront neck frames adjustable
- asteel plate floor continuous, with rubber floor material/rubber mat, for greater cow comfort and more grip
- aexcrement protection made of steel plate, protection of contamination while working
- arear locking closes independent - easy and fast closing of the back door
- a2x soft webbings for fixing the legs
- afull hot-dip galvanized
Optional you can order your SCHURR hoof trimming box with 2 rubber/air wheels. For more transport comfort on your farm. More optional extras on request.
Hundreds of farmers are treating the hoofs of their cows in a SCHURR hoof trimming box! Also farmers with yearly professionals, external hoof trimmers are using our box if lameness occurs.They appreciate a high quality SCHURR hoof trimming box which fulfils all needs to treat the hoofs of their cows!