A complete range of irrigators from various different manufacturers with small machines with 40mm diameter hose 70 metres long – suitable for gardens and golf courses – up to a 140mm hose by 450 metres long for agricultural use. Trade in’s Welcome.
We are the sole UK importer of the Idrofoglia Rainmaker irrigator and all associated spare parts. By directly importing these machines we are able to offer our customers the very best price available and spare parts on a next day national delivery and hold spare parts in stock for collection or dispatch.
A complete range of irrigators with small machines with 40mm diameter hose 70 metres long – suitable for gardens and golf courses – up to a 140mm hose by 450 metres long.
All possible options are available with hose lengths of up to 700 metres fully hydraulic or manually operated.
We also offer dirty water systems.
Standard on all Models
- High Efficiency partial flow turbine drive direct coupled to 4 speed gearbox with adjustable over-run brake and PTO rewind facility
- Operating pressure gauge and VDO digital hose re-wind speed indicator (except where computer fitted)
- Drum diameter speed compensator
- Leadscrew driven hose layering guide
- Automatic mechanical gearbox disengagement at end of run, or improper hose layering
- Adjustable slow closing diaphragm shut-down valve
- Raingun trolley and staker leg lifting
- Heavy duty 360 deg turntable
- Running gear 2 wheels fixed axle
- Hot galvanized chassis, drum carrier, twin inlet pipe and fittings
- Standard Vari-angle raingun/sprinkler supplied with 3 taper bore nozzles
Optional (on some models)
- Electric slow closing shut-down valve (in lieu of slow closing diaphragm valve)
- Low pressure dump diaphragm shut-down valve (in lieu of slow closing diaphragm valve)
- GSM mobile telecommunications and control system for the P450 controller
- Hydraulic front jack (in-lieu of standard mechanical jack) inc as standard on 4 wheel G4D
- Hand start petrol engine pump to run the hydraulic features (in lieu of tractor hoses)
- 4 wheel tandem axle, 2 or 4 wheel hydraulically raised/lowered
- Supplementary staker feet mounted behind the towing eye
- Galvanised drum
- PTO driven compressor to remove water from the PE hose
- Twin crown wheel drum drive (standard on IG3D & IG4
- Hydraulic lift arms