The Aerator Controller is a radio-linked, AC relay controller that lets you turn aerators on and off remotely, also reporting amperage draw so you can track and reduce energy use. The In-Situ Aquaculture Pond Buoy continuously monitors oxygen and transmits data wirelessly to your PC. If oxygen levels fall below a defined level, a radio modem turns on pond aerators. When pond oxygen levels return to the pre-set level, aerators turn off. Aerators run only when needed, minimizing energy consumption.
- Reduce costs — Automated system minimizes power consumption.
- Minimize risk — Power draw reports let you monitor and prevent malfunctions.
- Protect yields – Automatic aeration maintains optimal DO levels to reduce fish kills.
- Steel or fiberglass construction
- 4 or 8 relays with corresponding AC current sensor inputs