Indogulf BioAg - Mycorrhiza Powder
From Root Enhancers
Mycorrhizal fungi form symbiotic relationships with plants at the root level. These fungi enshroud and, in some case, penetrate the structure of plant roots to form an intimate connection that facilitates a 2-way nutrient exchange. The mycelium of mycorrhizal fungi essentially extend the roots system of their associated plants to help the plants easily draw in nutrients, minerals, and water from afar. In return, the mycorrhizal plant provides the fungus with photosynthesized sugars.
- Improve plant root growth and development
- Increase the uptake and mobilization of phosphate in all crops
- Increase and facilitate nutrient and translocation from the soil and root cuticle parenchyma to xylem, Phloem, elements like nitrogen, potassium, Iron, manganese, magnesium, copper, zinc, boron, Sulphur and molybdenum
- Effective in overcoming the stress condition like drought, disease incidence and deficiency of the crop
- Enhance product quality and increase immune power of the crop
- Mycorrhiza supplement root hair in water absorption hence prevents reduction in crop relative water content of cells and helps to overcome drought.
Mycorrhiza can be used as under:
- Mix at recommended doses with compost and apply at early life stages of crop along with other biofertilizers
- Mix Mycorrhiza at recommended doses in sufficient water and drench soil at early leaf stage/ 2-4 leaf stage / early crop life cycle
- Drip Irrigation: If there are insoluble particles, filter the solution and add to drip tank.
- Long duration crops / Perennial / Orchard crops: Dissolve Mycorrhiza at recommended doses in sufficient water and apply as a drenching spray near root zone twice a year. It is recommended to have first application before the onset of the main monsoon / rainfall/ spring season and second application after the main monsoon / rainfall / autumn/ fall season.
- Dosage : 4kgs per acre.
- Soil Treatment : Mix 4kgs of Mycorrhiza powder in 50 Kgs of well decomposed fym, compost, vermi-compost or field soil. Spread the mixture uniformly in 1 acre of land.
- Application Frequency : Treat the soil before sowing and repeat 30 days after sowing