Jacto - Model PJH - Backpack
From Sprayers - Backpack
We’re really excited to have the PJH in our line-up. It’s not only Jacto’s leading seller globally, it is absolutely the world’s top selling backpack sprayer – and the most imitated backpack sprayer ever. The 5-gallon (20 liter) PJH will be highly recognized by commercial growers and landscapers who have emigrated from, or farm in, Latin America where the PJH is an important tool for farm and crop care. No matter what your application... herbicide, fungicide, pesticide or crop nutrient, the PJH is a workhorse sprayer.
- Brass piston pump for long life and chemical resistance –Volume: 620 ml and piston cup diameter: 35 mm
- Adjustable padded shoulder straps with metal hook for easy loading on the back
- Viton piston cup
- Internal mechanical agitator for constant mixing
- In-tank piston pump for safety – no external leaks!
- Steel tank base protects the tank from damage when dropped
- Anti-corrosion electrostatic powder paint on metal components
- High density polyethylene UV resistant tank
- Extra-large fill opening and strainer for faster filling, reducing chance of spillage
- Handle built into the tank for easy carrying or for hanging storage in shops and equipment trailers
- Heavy-duty trigger valve is field serviceable.
- Ergonomic shape fits on the operator’s back for maximum comfort
- Stainless steel spray lance for long-life and durability
- Pump lever lock and spray lance lock for easy storage
- Adjustable hollow cone nozzle standard
- Blue tank with orange trim – a great looking package
- 3 Year warranty, see owner's manual for details
- Net weight: 11 lbs. (5 kg)