John Deere - Tractor Toolbox
For many years, operators have struggled with where to store larger tools, tow chains, spare parts and hardware on their tractors. With this tractor utility box (BRE10151), John Deere has answered this question. With loads of capacity, two removable shelves and innovative front door and lid design, this tractor utility box breaks new ground for convenience, versatility and rugged design. Grease guns, tow chains, hitch pins and many other essential items can be store safely and easily accessed putting an end to overstuff conventional toolboxes and cluttered cabs. Built from welded heavy gauge sheet steel, this new box offers long term durability not seen with other toolboxes. A heavy duty gas strut on the lid and locking pins makes opening and locking the box simple and easy.
- 23-in. x 8-in. x 12-in. size swallows up the large hammers, tow chains, and grease guns
- Fold down front door for easy access
- 2 removable shelves
- Heavy duty construction
- Mount with existing tractor weights using BRE10153
- Made in the USA
Mount System Offers Front End Customization
The tractor utility box is the first to use John Deere’s patent pending weight mount system (BRE10153). Designed with the utility box in mind, and with an eye toward future tractor accessories, these mounting brackets fit in line with tractor weights to provide a stable, secure, and rugged mounting platform.
Additionally, the bracket system provides “bolt on” mounting in minutes while allowing easy removal of the utility box with the brackets retained on the tractor. This is a great option allowing for the box to be moved from one piece of equipment to another with ease.
Bracket system ensures stable mounting without compromising headlight use. Top mounts add options for LED worklights, grease gun holders, etc.
- Front mounts on all wheeled and track tractors (6-9 Series Tractors) with R127764 suitcase weights (minimum 4 required). Not recommend for use on the side of a track tractor
- Can be used with a full rack of weights. Requires at least 4 front suitcase weights
- Can be mounted on older tractors using older style suitcase weights (R51680), but may require different mounting hardware
- Locates the utility box in front of tractor weights for easy access
- Mounts in minutes using existing weights and front weight support (4 min. weights required)
- Can be used with a full rack of weights (Competition allows 8 weights max)
- Hang and lock design allows utility box to rest in position while being installed for easy alignment and one person assembly
- Versatile design provides mounts for additional front end tractor accessories