Kverneland - Model TLG - Precision Seedbed Cultivator
The TLG is a heavy-duty precision cultivator designed for the optimum preparation of seedbeds for sugar beet, potatoes and vegetables. The TLG consists of four working zones: the robust levelling board in the front, an effective cage roller for depth control, four rows of effective S-tines and a finger harrow or a single or double roller at the rear. This combination makes the TLG an ideal cultivator for the preparation of a very firm, levelled and fine seedbed. The flexible 'bolt-on' principle allows changing the position of the cage roller from the front to in between the tine sections. Available working widths: 4.0, 5.0 and 6.0m.
- Seed bed preparation from 4.0 to 6.0m
- Well adapted to seedbed preparation for maize, sugar beet, potatoes and vegetables
- Precise depth control with tube roller
- Infinite screw adjustment for easy and fast setting
- Tines working angle adjustable from 50 to 90°
- Frame made of 3 sections to follow ground contours
For the first working zone 'levelling' there are two different options available:
- A straight levelling board adjustable by pin.
- Clod Board: robust and very effective for the breaking of clods. It is manually adjusted or by hydraulics from the tractor seat.
Both the levelling board and the Clod Board are designed in three sections to better follow the ground contours.
- The cage roller is fitted in the front, directly following the levelling equipment, to ensure depth control. Due to this position in the front, the risk of soil building up on the roller is reduced.
- The flexible 'bolt-on' principle allows to move the cage roller from the front to in between the tine sections if required.
- Four rows of effective tines giving optimum performance.
- The first two rows of 45 x 10mm tines, have 500mm interrow clearance to allow optimum soil flow, even under heavy and cloddy conditions.
- The second two rows of 32 x 10mm tines with 250mm interrow clearance improve clod breaking and levelling.
- The tines are adjusted by crank. The angles of the front and rear tines can be adjusted individually per row.
- At the rear of the machine a finger harrow, a single or double roller is finishing the work.
- The finger harrow can be rigid or spring-loaded.
- Depending on the requirements, the Kverneland TLG can be equipped with a single or double roller or with a combination of a standard roller and a crosskill.
- All giving excellent packing and a nicely finished seedbed depending on soil type