Log and Lumber Forks
A smart design, paired with rugged construction, make Dymax Log and Lumber Forks for Wheel Loaders the right choice for millyard and timber stand applications. No job is too big for these powerful implements. The versatile nature of these forks allows for loading, sorting, decking and hauling palletized loads or debris.
- Dymax Log & Lumber Forks for Wheel Loaders are available with a double top clamp or a wishbone style top clamp.
- The tines of the Dymax Log & Lumber Forks are non-swinging and feature 'float' which provides vertical self-adjustment to go along with the manually-adjustable horizontal positioning.
- Top clamp opens nearly a full 90° to accommodate an entire load of logs.
- The design of the Dymax Log & Lumber Fork provides recessed cylinders, which offer greater protection from elements and errant logs.
- The versatile nature of these forks allows for loading, sorting, decking and hauling palletized loads or debris.
- Contact Dymax Sales 1-800-530-5407 for more information on custom designs.