Low-Build Plants for Dry Building Materials
Doubrava’s low-build plants combine production output of up to 80 tons per hour with a particularly compact, low design. They were developed especially for use in environments with limits on permissible overall building height.
The output of these plants is between 20 and 80 t/h. In line with customer requirements, a variety of different mixers can be used (different producers and mixer sizes, residue-free and connecting dischargers).
The later addition of silos for storing raw materials is unproblematic. The particularly compact horizontal design of the low-build plants makes it necessary to transport raw materials to and fro, as a result of which low-build plants require more clean-up effort than vertical-build plants do.
- Low plant height as a result of horizontal design
- Particularly suited to bulk goods not requiring frequent product changes
- Numerous optional features and extras
- A range of different end product handling options (silos, tanker trucks, sacks and big bags)
- Additional silos for storing raw materials
- End product silos
- Additive and pigment batching
- Fiber Batch Feeder
- Batching for light-weight materials (volumetric and gravimetric)
- Sand preparation (crushing, drying, screening)
- Central vacuuming unit
- Production output (1 mixer): 20–80 t/h
- Overall height: ≤ 18 m