Mantis - ComposT-Twin Two-Bin Compost Tumbler
The Mantis ComposT-Twin two-bin compost tumbler ... there's always a place for your scraps, there's always compost for your garden. Create rich, nutrient-filled compost for your vegetable, fruit or flower garden. Composting is the best way to put organic nutrients back into your soil for a lush vegetable, fruit or flower garden. And the Mantis ComposT-Twin lets you do it with no mess, no odours and no hard work! Our unique two-chamber design allows your compost to cook in one chamber, while leaving room to fill the second chamber with plenty of organic scraps. Just add your compost materials to one of the twin chambers, turn the handle to spin the drum each day, and in weeks, you'll have rich, dark, homemade fertilizer.
TWO rotating 350-litre capacity bins in one machine – allowing your compost to 'cook' in one chamber, while leaving room to fill the second chamber with plenty of organic scraps.
- TWO 350-litre capacity bins: The ONLY composter with TWO 350-litre capacity bins in one machine! Holds up to 700 Litres for composting, in two 350 litre drums. Over nine 75 litre garden waste bags of material.
- Two aerator vents on each door allows essential oxygen into your mix.
- Easy to load and unload. Sits 32' / 81cm off the ground; convenient height for loading, unloading, and rotating the drum.
- Sturdy tubular steel frame and galvanized metal drum provide years of use. The Mantis ComposT-Twin is warranted for two years against defects in parts and workmanship.
- Vented end caps assure even air flow and proper drainage of excess moisture.
- Interior 'fins' help to mix material as drum is rotated.
- Fatigue-free mixing with easy-to-turn handle and gear system...
- Overall size 65' / 165cm wide x 66' / 168cm high x 40' / 104cm deep
- Holds up to 700 Litres for composting, in two 350 litre drums. Holds over nine 75 litre garden waste bags of material.
- 65' / 165cm wide x 66' / 168cm high x 40' / 104cm deep
- 32' / 81 cm ' off the ground
- Galvanized metal, rust-resistant
- Tubular steel with black powder-coated finish
- Aerator/Drainage units on the door
- Screened vents in the end caps
- Gear-driven handle on frame
Time to Finish Compost
- Finished compost in 14 days *
* - Compost times depend on ambient temperature and combination of materials being composted.
- 60 days
- 2 years