Mantis - Original ComposTumbler
Makes Compost in 10-14 Days: Here's the garden composting product that started a revolutionary new way to make compost nearly 40 years ago! It's easy to load. This batch composter has the largest capacity of any we offer - it holds up to 635 Litres! It's easy to turn. It saves time and labor while providing you with a steady supply of your own homemade compost in just two weeks (or less!).
Easy as 1, 2, 3!
- Just load it.
- Give it a few spins, then give it a few spins every day for 2 weeks.
- In just 14 days take out your finished compost.
- Holds 635 Litres of materials so you can make bigger batches of compost at a time.
- Convenient, gear-driven, easy-to-spin handle makes it easy to turn even a fully loaded drum.
- Aeration/drainage units on the door allow the proper air intake for oxygen-hungry bacteria and the release of excess moisture, without spilled compost.
- Interior mixing fins assure thorough mixing as you turn the drum. Prevents material from sticking to the sides. Produces faster decomposition.
- Sturdy, galvanized steel wall construction is rust resistant; gives long-lasting use batch after batch.
- Holds up to 635 Litres for composting. Holds over eight 75 litre garden waste bags of material.
- 68' / 173cm H x 50' /127cm W x 40' /102cm D
- 27' / 68cm off the ground
- Galvanized metal, rust-resistant
- Tubular steel with black powder-coated finish
- Aerator/Drainage units on the door
- Screened vents in the end caps
- Gear-driven handle on frame
- Sage Green
Time to Finish Compost
- Finished compost in 14 days
* - Compost times depend on ambient temperature and combination of materials being composted.
- 60 days
- 2 years