From Draining Machine
Drainage up to 183 cm (6 feet deep). Clearance of 50 cm (1’ 8’’) for a total depth up to 2.3 m (7’ 8’’). Approximate weight 12 000 lbs for maximum stability.
Stability and Flotation
- Tandem axle with tires 425/65R22.5 strategically positioned to ensure maximum flotation and stability, providing highest possible precision in the tile installation.
- Adjustments, if any, are automatically made by GPS or Laser
- All strategic parts are made of high abrasion resistance steel. The front is in the form of an angle, reducing the force of contact with the earth, the contact tip and the base is shaped like a V to prevent tile deformation.
- Plow tip position level control
- Designed to avoid tile stretching. A latch system allows the feeder to be moved to the left or the right.
- Conforming to the latest regulations concerning visibility of agricultural machinery.
- 10 cm (4”) and 15 cm (6”) interchangeable tile boots
- Easily interchangeable and innovative : simply by manipulating a lever arm, you go from 10 cm to 15 cm (4' to 6') in seconds.
- 10 cm (4”) and 15 cm (6”) chutes
- 20 cm (8”) tubing chutes
- The drainage plow is attached to the drawbar, transferring weight to the tractor for more accurate traction.
GPS and Laser
- Hydraulic extendable mast for improved GPS and Laser reception (GPS and Laser not included)
- 3 visual indicators : 1/ for grading 2/ for depth 3/ for inclinaison
- System by remote control to manually change the tilt of the mole tip depending on soil types.
- A second hook is located next to the main unit, should the need arise for additional assistance.
- Curves are possible with a turning radius of 10m (35 feet).
- The drainage plow will follow in the identical track of the tractor.
- Hydraulic tile feeder
- Absolute minimum maintenance
- Transportation on low bed trailer, without any special permits, if axles and wheels are removed