Schlueter - Milk Watch Milking System
Milkwatch system monitors essential milking functions such as pulsation control and milking machine takeoff. Provides valuable information concerning milk yield, milk flow rate, milking time, and milk & wash temperatures as well as conductivity for cows, goats, and sheep.
The ⅞' OD sensor is also suited for use in milking of small ruminant animals such as sheep and goats. Linked to a PC, the Milk Watch software presents clear data concerning milk quality, animal health, and fertility.
The Milk Watch system integrates with Milk Watch ID system for a complete herd management package. The wrist watch style receiver/transmitter can detect both stall address and animal ID. Animal milk yield can be accurately and reliably obtained with significantly reduced infrastructure cost. Portal and walkover ID antennas are also available.
- Free flow sensor for ⅝' or ¾' hose
- Milk flow rate and total yield
- Milk conductivity and milk temperature
- Adjustable time delay
- Clear kickoff indication and milk evacuation
- Adjustable pulsation speed and ratio
- Auto or manually activated stimulation
- Manual/automatic machine removal
- Parlor/sort gates can be operated from control box
- Continuous monitoring of cleaning parameters
- Yield and conductivity data can be transferred to PC
- Cow information is available from software
- Automatic alarm codes at cow side
- Advanced event planning
- Interfaces with DairyComp™