Mobile Seed Dresser
Crowley Engineering have designed and manufactured a Mobile Seed Dresser, which will enable the arable grower the flexibility of choosing his own grain to plant or the agriculture contractor to use the equipment on site with the bonus of being effortless to transport to each location.
- The Mobile Seed Dresser comes on a Stepped frame Curtain trailer pick up hitch and tail lights included.
- Access points from ground to trailer
- Augers, which will allow trailers to tip in from a bag off spout.
- Gravity Selector
- Bin for pre-dressing
- System to collect rubbish from grain and deposit into trailer
- Holding tanks for Dressing Liquid
- Frames to hold dressed grain
- Equipment to weigh Dressed Grain
- Aspirator fan.
- Cleaning hatches
- Point for washing hands
- Electrical panel
- Dresses 12 ton per hour
- Seed Dresser Unit and Pumps.