Model 3754G - Forestry Swing Machine
Five years in the making and over a half-century of experience in the woods, the traits of the G-Series Machines will the limit for ultimate uptime. Hydraulic and electrical system improvements combined with an undercarriage and mainframe designed to deliver 67-percent longer life. This machine was designed by loggers for loggers, whether you need a log loader, shovel logger, road builder, or processor/harvester, G-Series Swing Machines will help you get more done, more efficiently.
- More robust cooling system
- Spacious cab with updated features
- Increased visibility
- Upgraded hydraulic system
- Decreased downtime
- Longer track frame
- Simplified electrical system
- Powerful 9L diesel engine delivers 30-percent more horsepower at low rpm. Next-size-up main hydraulic pump improves multifunctioning, fuel economy, and component durability.
- Three productivity models allow you to adjust the machine to the application. High productivity delivers more power and faster hydraulic response. Power delivers a balance of power, speed, and fuel economy for normal operation. Economy limits top speed and helps save fuel.
- Countless hours of virtual-reality studies and field-testing with loggers led to superb all-around visibility.
- Multi-language color LCD monitor provides intuitive access to a wealth of machine data and functions.
- Spacious cab boasts an additional three inches of legroom.
- Ergonomically correct short-throw pilot levers provide smooth, precise fingertip control with less movement or effort.
- Five high-intensity halogen lights are standard for when you need to extend your workday beyond daylight. Optional 14-light LED package plus service and access lights provide outstanding all-around illumination.
- Reliable, productive Waratah heads come factory installed and ready to go. Through-nose plumbing option routes hoses up and out of harm’s way to extend hose life, increasing uptime and reducing operating costs.
- Undercarriage and mainframe are designed to deliver up to 67-percent longer life. More robust boom-foot base with larger pins strengthens the boom connection. Bushings have been added to the boom tower and boom tip to improve joint integrity and simplify repair.
- With the LED light option, illumination in all service compartments means you won't have to fumble around for a flashlight before dawn or after dark.
- Larger service bays make it easier to access components, helping ensure daily checks and preventative maintenance get done effortlessly and on schedule.
- Right-side service panel tilts down to provide a stable platform for accessing daily and periodic-maintenance items. It also provides fast, convenient access to filters, diesel exhaust fluid, hydraulic oil-fill locations, and other common service points.
- When equipped with JDLink, fast accurate remote diagnostics and rapid service response with the right part the first time, industry-leading parts availability, and dealer support are always within easy reach.
Engine Manufacturer: John Deere
Engine Model: PowerTech PSS 9.0L
Displacement, ltr (Inches³): 9 (549)
Engine Output, kW (hp): 202 (271)
Engine Output - Net, kW (hp): 202 (271)
Carrier Rollers - Each Side: 2
Track Rollers - Each Side: 8
Track Shoe Width, mm (inches): 700 (28)
Overall Length, mm (ft/in): 11150 (36 ft 7 in)
Transport Height, mm (ft/in): 3810 (12 ft 6 in)
Overall Width, mm (ft/in): 3630 (11 ft 11 in)
Overall Track Length, mm (ft/in): 4950 (16 ft 3 in)
Track Length On Ground, mm (ft/in): 4040 (13 ft 3 in)
Tailswing Radius, mm (ft/in): 3610 (11 ft 10 in)
Ground Clearance, mm (ft/in): 740 (2 ft 5 in)
Width Over Tracks, mm (ft/in): 3630 (11 ft 11 in)
Track gauge, mm (ft/in): 2920 (9 ft 7 in)
Dig Depth SAE, mm (ft/in): 7140 (23 ft 5 in)
Horizontal Reach, m (ft/in): 11.05 (36 ft 3 in)
Dump Height, mm (ft/in): 7620 (25 ft )
Fuel Tank, ltr (gallons (US)): 1080 (285)
Hydraulic Tank, ltr (gallons (US)): 195 (52)
Ground Bearing Pressure, kPa (PSI): 67.6 (9.8)
Slew Torque, kNm (lbf / ft): 120 (88507)
Travel Speed, kph (mph): 4.5 (2.8)
Lift capacity at max reach, kg (lbs): 8740 (19260)
Pump Type: Variable Axial Piston
Pump Flow, lt/min (gallons (US) / min): 288 (76.1) x 2
Relief Pressure, kPa (PSI): 34300 (4975)
Boost Pressure, kPa (PSI): 38000 (5511)
Operating Weight, kg (lbs): 43143 (95114)