Model 6.40m - Roof and Side Ventilation Greenhouse
The roof and side ventilation can be installed in the direction that is most suitable for your cattle. The semi-ventilation system can be used or the poly-ventilation system. In most stables there is no ventilation above the corridor(s) wher the feeding boxes are placed. There are multiple advantages of a stable in foil. Thanks to the unique combination of light and air the milk productivity remains stable. The fact that the feet of our cattle remain dry makes for a higher productivity as well.
Width: is negotiable - starts from 6.40m
Length: multiples of 4m or 5m (standard)
Height: standard 4.5m - other heights are negotiable
- The base of construction is the truss.
- The trusses and pillars consist of rectangular tubes.
- The gutters and ridge gutters are made out of aluminium.
- The bows, supports and crosses are round tubes.
- All metal parts are zendzimir galvanized according to DIN EN 10305.3/5 - Z275
- The pillars and trusses are hot dip galvanized.