Model DH 811 L - Wood Chipper
From Shredding - Chipping
Whenever the efficient production of high-quality wood chips is required, Doppstadt precision chippers of the DH series are always the first choice. They are used for the cultivation of woods and forest stands and for the utilization of the residual wood, which is transformed into energy-saving quality products. Thanks to the superstructure revolving by 300° the DOPPSTADT DH 811 L is very flexible for feeding and discharge. A full-steel chipping drum rotates mounted in robust steel frames.
The special arrangement of the chipping knives guarantees a low-vibration with all kinds of wood and an optimum structure of the chips. The chip size can quickly be adjusted in the machine by choosing the suitable screening baskets according to the requirements. The chipped product is discharged by means of an integrated impeller blower. The whole unit is driven by a powerful Mercedes-Benz engine with high efficiency.
The capacity is designed to cope with the demands of continuous service. Reliable components manufacturerd by major suppliers of hydraulic systems, controls and safety systems on the basis of a thought-out construction guarantee very quick maintenance and short downtimes during operation. The great number of options for operation, adjustment and equipment permits to meet any demand on the final product and the economic efficiency.
All the DOPPSTADT machines stand out for their easy operation and high mobility.
Chassis Truck-mounted operation and transport
Total Weight 35,274 lb
Engine Drive diesel engine
Engine Type MTU 6R1300
Engine Nominal Power 390 kW (530 PS) bei 2.000 min-1
Engine Fuel Tank 390 kW (530 hp) at 2,000 rpm
Engine Max Torque max. 2,200 Nm at 1,300 rpm
Additional Equipment remote control, damping facility, discharge arm lighting
Chipping Drum Width 1.000 mm
Chipping Drum Diameter 1.000 mm
Chipping Drum Knifes 5 pcs., arranged around the perimeter
Chipping Drum Speed 610 rpm (depending on engine speed)
Maximum log diameter
Maximum Log Diameter Hard Wood 480 mm
Maximum Log Diameter Soft Wood 600mm
The precision chippers of the DOPPSTADT DH series process waste wood, branches, log and root timber to different sizes of wood chips.
- chipping of logs up to 600 mm (2') in diameter
- load-sensing material feed to the chipping drum
- superstructure revolving by 300°, it is very flexible for feeding and discharge
- the size of the final product can be regulated by choosing different feeding speeds or changing the screening segments
- solid full-steel construction of the rotor and chipping knives
- the chipping knives can be re-sharpened
- maintenance and adjustment from outside the machine
- the precision chipper is ready to go in no time
- Large, smooth-running doors and centralized lubrication points facilitate maintenance
- integrated discharge rotor with hydraulically foldable and adjustable discharge arm
- the fan of the combination radiator (water, charge air, oil cooler) is reversible
- many available options to meet various requirements
- possibility of combination with other Doppstadt products
- one-man-operation (remote control of all main functions), truck-mounted operation and transport