Model LF6 - Levee Plows
From Water Management
AMCO’s revolutionary hydraulically controlled LF6 and LJ6 Levee Plows set a new standard in the rice industry, raising the bar for value, convenience, quality, performance, and durability. LF6 and LJ6 Hydraulic Levee Plows feature on-the-go gang tilt adjustments, completely controlled from the tractor seat. In addition to hydraulic convenience, the on-the-go adjustments allow the operator to reduce the number of passes required, saving time and fuel.
AMCO Levee Plows are also available in a manual version with turnbuckles: MLF6 and MLJ6.
- LF6 and MLF6 – 9″ blade spacing
- LJ6 and MLJ6 – 10½” blade spacing
Both our Manual and Hydraulic Levee Plows are designed with reversible gangs so they can tear down as well as build up levees. Cutting weights vary from 216 to 254 pounds per blade depending on the model.
AMCO Levee Plows feature:
- AMCO-exclusive Follow-the-Levee feature that allows gangs to shift independently from the tractor to follow sharply curving levee lines
- Protect-O-Shield® bearings, guaranteed two years against warp damage and blown grease seals
- A main frame 7″ x 4″ x 3/8″ toolbar and 1½” square, high-carbon, cold-rolled steel axles
- Gang angles that are easily adjustable with pins from 18 to 28 degrees
- A hitch designed to accommodate category II and III hitches for quick couplers and conventional 3-point hitches
- Adjustable, telescoping frames to accommodate narrow or wide-based levees
- A 3″ x 8″ hydraulic cylinder on each gang to adjust gang tilt from tractor cab (LF6 and LJ6 only)
- 3/8″ x 2″ spring-loaded steel-shanked scrapers with 6″ x 8″ x 3/16″ replaceable scraper blades
- Standard 24″ x 1/4″ blades with a 10″ backup blade on the end blade of each gang
- Standard heavy-duty ductile iron bearing risers, wear guards, and zerk guards
Optional equipment: manual control ratchet jacks, 24″ x 1/4″ cutout blades, 26″ x 1/4″ cutout blades, 26″ x 1/4″ plain blades, feathering blade set (2) with backup blade