More Efficient Forestry Work
Many types of weather can disrupt or make forestry work impossible. Heavy rainfall can severely damage forest roads and reduce accessibility. With SMHI's Forestry service, forestry work can be made more efficient.
- How much longer can we continue with felling?
- Is it a good time to move the machinery?
- Will a heavy
- Will the forest roads hold up?
- snowfall disrupt the work?
- Will frost delay replanting work?
- Will extreme cold conditions delay felling?
- Short forecasts - detailed 30-hour forecasts for your municipality in various time steps
- Frost risk map
- Weather statistics
- Ten-day forecasts