PowerSafe - Model 630 WS - Motor Mowers
Motor mower with mechanical transmission and PowerSafe® hydraulic clutch | hydromechanical quick reverser | steering clutch/brake assembly on the two wheels | power up to 10.7 hp | cutting width up to 210 cm.
The versatility of BCS motor mowers PowerSafe® allows our customers to fulfil any requirement, all year round, related to:
- mowing fodder,
- weeding between rows of vineyards and orchards,
- maintenance of public greenery and private gardens,
- cleaning uncultivated areas,
- during winter use.
Thanks to the steering clutch/brake assembly on the two wheels that facilitates maneuverability also on very steep slopes and to the reduction unit in oil bath the 630 WS PowerSafe® is a professional motor mower intended for professional farmers and greenery caretaker.
The PowerSafe® hydraulic clutch, patented and exclusive to the BCS Group, also guarantees maximum reliability, comfort and total safety for the operator.
- No. of speeds FWD/REV: 3 + 3
- Cast-iron reinforced gearbox
- Quick reverser: hydromechanical EasyDrive®
- Differential: steering clutches combined with brakes
- Reduction units: in oil bath on both wheels
- Clutch: PowerSafe®, with multiple discs in oil bath
- PTO: independent at 990 rpm with engagement in oil bath
- Working brakes: yes, independent on the two wheels
- Parking brake: yes, automatic Auto-hold type
- Handlebar: mounted on silent-blocks, adjustable in height and sideways
- Safety devices: in compliance with the applicable regulations
- Graph of the speeds in km/h with 5.0-10 tyres
Maximum width (without attachment):
- with wheels 5.0-10: 889 mm
- with wheels 5.0-10 + Super Bite: 1159 mm
- with wheels 21x11.00-8 Terra Tyre: 1060 mm
- with wheels 20x8.00-10 Lug Tyre (narrow rim): 730 mm
- with wheels 20x8.00-10 Lug Tyre: 889 mm
- with wheels 20x8.00-10 Garden: 889 mm
- with steel wheels 3x300: 1070 mm
- with steel wheels 4x400: 1230 mm
The exclusive PowerSafe® clutchwith multiple steel discs in oil bath and flanged directly to the engine, provides the operator with a series of tangible advantages:
- Maintenance-free hydraulic clutch.
- Practically unlimited duration even if stressed with alternating movement attachments or with high inertia.
- No overheating even if stressed for a long time.
- No drop in performance at any operating temperature.
- Gentle and progressive engagement of the clutch lever, as well as minimal force required to keep the safety lever pressed.
- Elimination of preliminary action for engine start-up.
- Immediate machine and attachment shutdown if the handlebar is released. However, the engine continues to run.
- Dual desmodromic system to prevent work from being resumed accidentally.
- Extended to 5 years on the entire PowerSafe® clutch unit.
The patentedhydromechanical reverser EasyDrive systemis an innovation whichallows moving the machine forwards and backwardswithout using the engine clutch control, but by simply operating the control on the handlebars.
When operating, theEasyDrive®by-passes the clutch, with the advantage that it is not engaged and disengaged for each maneuvers.
This always allows the maximum torque and protection of the transmission, while reducing the maintenance and increasing the lifetime of the machine.
- maximum steering comfort
- easy handling
- perfect control of the machine.