Multidisc - Heavy Duty : 510mm disc diameter. Multidisc XXL - Very Heavy Duty : 610mm disc diameter. Models rated from 70HP upwards / Category 2 & 3 linkage . Available with optional Polymat Compact Pneumatic Drill. Hydraulic folding options available up to 12m
Disc Elements / Discs
- Each disc is individually mounted to the Multidisc frame
- Aggressive, curved discs are manufactured from hardened steel
- Large spacing between rows of discs : Standard 80cm / XXL 115cm
- Discs are scalloped at edges to prevent stalling
- Heavy duty greasable bearings with 5 bolt fixing to discs
Outstanding Build Quality and Performance
- All models are shot blasted and have a high quality powder coat paint finish.
- Click here for more information about the benefits of the Teagle Multidisc range.
Features for Reliability and Ease of Use
- Teagle Disc Harrows have a range of features to ensure ease of operation and straightforward maintenance for a long and trouble-free service life.
- Click here for details.
Well sealed bearings
Grease reservoir keeps bearings well lubricated, for longer periods, all fitted into a hot forged hub.
Keeps the soil stream inside the working width to prevent ridging.