Nutra-Brood is a tailor-made feed additive designed to enhance the nutrition of marine fish (as well as other marine organisms such as crayfish and others) broodstock. Nutra-Brood supplied as an oil emulsion that can be injected into the broodstock’s fresh food using a syringe. The basic feed additive contains essential fatty acids, vitamins, minerals, carotenoids and other essential nutrients.
Broodstock is the key for any successful fish hatchery. Maintaining broodstock at good health and optimum nutrition is vital for high-quality eggs and larvae.
Hormone-induced spawning is used in hatcheries where an environment significantly differs from a natural state, such as when inducing spawning out-of-season. Non-acute stress of hatchery environments may result in lower fecundity and larvae quality, higher deformities and lower stress tolerance.
NutraBrood Enhance is a natural combination of herbal extracts that are specifically designed to reduce stress and regulate the hormonal cycle. NutraBrood Enhance formulation includes adaptogenic, hepatoprotective, antioxidant and immunomodulator herbal extracts.
- Stimulates spermatogenesis in male fish and aid gonadal maturation and high egg viability in female fish
- Helps achieve natural viable spawns, especially out-of-season
- Improves egg quality and fecundity
- Aids better hormonal and cellular immune response
- Increases resistance to specific and non specific infections
- Enhances hepato-pancreas activity and thereby efficient digestion and assimilation of feed nutrients
- Maintains feed intake during inclement weather
- Natural and safe with no side effects for shrimp and fish
- No risk of emergent antibiotic resistance
- No residue and environmentally friendly.
Support broodstock health and enhance gonadal development.
- Environmental and physical stress during and after spawning season
- Non-natural spawning or low egg producing broodstock
- Optimal broodstock maintenance
- Low sperm quality, sperm volume, cell concentration, sperm production and mortality.