Nutria - Model MBD - Mycotoxin Binder
The MYCOTOX MBD NUTRIA , is a polyenergo mykotoxinodesmeytiko, with a key ingredient in bentonite, and potentiating action diatomaceous earth, organic acids, and glycoprotein mannanes All these constitute a polydynamiko mixture, enhanced mykotoxinodesmeytikis capability and effectiveness in addressing the problem of toxins.
The sygkrotoymeno in this way product ensures a broad spectrum control of mycotoxins, bind any mycotoxin found in the gut and dragging it safely out of the animal along with the stool. This prevents the entrance of mycotoxins in blood and devastating follow-up actions.
- Binding substances adhered physicochemical on mycotoxins forming micelles, thus making it impossible to diapydisi of the intestinal wall
- The schimatizomena micelles are eliminated from the intestine.
The NUTRIA MYCOTOX D should be added to the agitators with the premix, before the suspect feed and stirred for 10-15 minutes. This ensures the presence of NUTRIA MBD ® MYCOTOX as close as possible to the mycotoxins. To MYCOTOX MBD NUTRIA ® can be added to fermented at livestock facilities rations. In factories must be added together with the promigmata of vitamins and trace elements.
Suggested dosage: dairy cows: For the first 10 days of use of the product to 50 grams per head and per day, mixed with the ration, while the relevant proposed 20 GR/ch/date
- Cows in dry period: 20 GR/ch/date
- Developing heifers: 10gr/ch/date
- Pigs and poultry: 1.5 kg per tonne of food
- The above dosages is a standard guide. Packaging: 25 kg Sacks