Phytobloom PROF Algae Nannochloropsis
Applications: Perfect for live prey (Rotifers and Artemia), filter feeders (Mollusc and Crustacean lavae) and Green Water technique.Provides a high FCR, being commonly used in standard aquaculture protocols.
This microalgae is indicated for:
- Zebrafish research facilities
- Raw materials for pet feeds and suplements
Source of EPA, crucial for survival and larvae development, improving stress and disease resistance.
Rich in critical vitamins: C, E, B12 and B1. Improvement of fish development and growth performance. Great source of antioxidants. Decrease of fish abnormalities.
Important source of amino acids such as arginine, histidine, isoleucine, leucine, valine and methionine. Fundamental on fish growth performance.
High concentration of following pigments: astaxanthin, zeaxanthin, canthaxanthin and chlorophyll-a.
Functional ingredients for pet food applications as a source of protein, fatty acids (Omega 3 EPA and DHA), antioxidants, vitamins, minerals, and fiber.
Nannochloropsis is a rich source of rumen-protected EPA, DHA and CLA as well as all essential amino acids required for animal feed.
Nannochloropsis can be proposed as nutritional supplement for PUFAs and EPA intake.
Contains significantly greater Ω-3 FA content than Chlorella and Spirulina products.
Green Formula (liquid concentrate): 100ml, 1l e 5l
- Ready-to-use pure microalgae concentrated on a liquid formula.
- Storage: Store in the freezer (-18 °C). Once defrosted keep refrigerated (0-4 °C) for up to 30 days.
- Best Before Date: 9 months (at -18 °C)
Powders: 250g, 1kg e 4kg
- Pure microalgae powders with an extended shelf life, available as freeze and spray-dried powders (feed & food grade). No preservatives. No
- Storage: Keep at room temperature. Protect from high temperature, intense light and humidity. Once opened, store at room temperature and in dry
- Shelf life: 2 years