- Small and light, it is very easy to carry
- Low noise levels, great for the user and his or her neighbours
- Versatile machine thanks to many easy-to-switch accessories
- Effortless start
- Easiness of starting and low sound level of the engine.
- Remote switch-button.
- Foldable handlebar or totally dismountable : easy to transport in the car trunk.
- Patented transmission: High-tech composite with wheel and endless screw in oil bath.
- Centrifugal clutch.
- 4, monobloc, forged steel tines (straight riveted blades).
- Transmission shaft Ø 15mm.
Made for small tilling areas in vegetable gardens or flowerbeds, this versatile tiller, with its accessories, enables to get rid of hard gardening work. With a weight of 12 kg, it’s one of the lightest heat tool on the market. Its handle makes it easy to carry easily in your different garden areas.
Thanks to perfect ergonomics and ideal maneuverability, it enables to prepare all type of soils without effort until a depth of 15cm. With various accessories available, you will be able to use it to weed from spring to the end of summer for the weed destruction, to ride your vegetables, to dethatch your grass or doing the garden’s finishing work.
Under the regulatory framework, and the respect of your neighborhood and the earth, Microtiller is equipped with a Honda silent heat engine.
- RECOMMENDED AREA : Up to 300 m²
- ENGINE : HONDA GX25
- DISPLACEMENT : 25 cc
- WORKING WIDTH : 28 cm
- GEAR : 1 forward
- FEATURES : 12 kg, carrying handle, several accessories…