Rotostar Grain Separator
The Rotostar grain separator ensures high efficient separation by the circular motion of the sieves which distribute the material to be cleaned evenly over the screen and imparts the most searching action to optimize removal of sand and small seeds. Grain to be cleaned falls freely from the inlet on to the coarse screen through the feed plate cum spreader which removes coarse impurities like string straw and over size grains. Through fall on to the sand sieve which removes sand broken kernels and other fine impurities. Tailing from the lower sieve-layer consisting of cleaned grain pass through the aspiration leg, where lighter fraction like chaff, dust etc. are removed and the grain is discharged to the outlet. The circular movement of the sieves facilitates an increase of the capacity on a given sieve surface and also an increase of the sieve effect.
- CIRCULAR MOTION OF THE SIEVE ENSURES EFFICIENT SEPARATION.
- SUITABLE FOR ANY KIND OF GRAIN GRAIN CLEANING IN SILO AND MILLING PLANTS, BREWERIES, MALTING ETC. SIEVES CLEANED BY RUBBER BALLS-SELF CLEANING SIEVES, QUICK REMOVAL AND CHANGING OF SIEVES GREAT VARIETY POSSIBILITIES.
- OPTIMUM CAPACITY FOR THE SPACE OCCUPIED.
- SMOOTH OPERATION MOTOR SWING ALONG WITH THE SIEVE BOX AND V BELT DRIVES THE FLY WHEEL MOUNTED ON BEARING.
- FEW MOVING PARTS MINIMUM OF WEAR AD MAINTENANCE.
- STURDY COMPACT STEEL COT RUCTION.
- MINIMUM ATTENDANCE NEEDED.
- TECHNICAL DATA.
HRS 1215 AND HRS 1500 CAPACITY BASED ON WHEAT 8 AND 12 TONS/HR POWER 1.5 H.P AND 2 H.P REQUIRED.