Round Bale Feeders
Polyethylene pipe was developed in the early 1950's by Phillip's Petroleum Company. Polyethylene is lightweight yet extremely tough and durable. It can be cold bent 20-40 times the pipes diameter. Also for all practical purposes is chemically inert, is not brittle, flexes, and bends and absorbs impact loads over a wide range of -180F degrees to 260F degrees. Polyethylene is protected against degradation caused by ultraviolet rays from direct sunlight with finely divided carbon black which is the most effective single additive for enhancing weathering. Life expectancy is conservatively, to be in excess of 50 years.
- Super Lightweight Polyethylene Feeders that are Bull Tough, plus a 7-year limited warranty.
- Polyethylene is the perfect material for constructing livestock feeders.
- All stainless steel hardware is used to secure 2' rings to 3' legs.
- The standard feeder is 8' in diameter and 46' high, and is lightweight, yet very durable.
- Manufactured by Century Livestock Feeders, Inc.