Round Bale Netwrap
JUTA a.s. company has a long-term experience with production and sale of netwrap. The development of netting is focused on its strength, elongation and coverage of bales. These attributes guarantee more compact and better-looking bales which can be handled and transported more easily. JUTA round bale netwrap allows high speed wrapping, saves twice more time and cuts your costs. JUTA netwrap is manufactured from high-quality raw material using advanced technological processes. JUTA netwrap is produced on worldwide well-known Karl Mayer knitting machines.
JUTA round bale netwrap is tested on all common types of round baling machines:
- JOHN DEERE
- NEW HOLLAND
Why JUTA NETWRAP?
- Applicable for hay, straw, silage or dried fodder crops packing
- Superior tensile strength of the net
- Bales are symmetrically FULLY COVERED from one edge to another
- Last 50 m of net on the roll are marked by red stripe informing the operator about necessity to prepare new roll
- High UV protection guarantees longer lifetime and reliability of the net on field
- Colour edges inform the operator about right and left side of the roll making the correct loading easier
- Tested on all common types of round baling machines used worldwide
- Continuous quality control during production process in accordance with ISO certification
- Identification of each roll by unique bar code enables to trace the roll back in production
- Produced from environment-friendly HDPE (high-density polyethylene)
- Rolls of JUTA netwrap are packed in PE bags. Both ends of cardboard tube are protected with plastic plugs.
- Open, obliging and customer-oriented approach of JUTA company