Improve and regulate the temperature and humidity in your greenhouse with a shading system that meets your needs. Save energy and operating costs. Improve the photosynthesis of your plants and the climate for your crops.
Our shade cloth, black out cloth and shading systems are used in:
- production greenhouses
- retail greenhouses
- research and institutional greenhouses
Our experienced staff understand the characteristics of various greenhouses and cultivations. They will gladly answer your questions concerning any of our products.
Shade cloth for rolling screens and horizontal greenhouse shades
Our products include tailored shade cloth for horizontal greenhouse shades as well as rolling screens.
Shade cloth for horizontal greenhouse shades:
- Fiberfil und Fiberfil screen: reflects light and luxerious optics
- FF/FR Trevira CS: flame retardant
- Different Phormi Tex fabrics
- Knitted shading fabric: inexpensive and easy to install
Shade cloth for roll-up screens:
- TGU roll up (open and closed): Closed shading for high energy saving purposes or less expensive open shading for medium energy saving needs
- Rollscreen (55% and 66%): Open uncoated shade cloth for energy saving
- FF/FR Trevira CS, Fiberfil: Flame retardant shade cloth without aluminium
- Fiberfilm: Film coated fabrics for flexible side ventilation
- Nocturna: Coated, black out cloth for darkening purposes
- EcoScreen Outdoor: Rollable monofilament fabric
All of our shade cloth is long lasting, climate friendly and offer a good value for the cost.
The choice is yours. We will happily provide you with a complete shading system or only the cloth or components. Whatever best fits your needs.
Shade cloth from our own factory
Our fabrics are produced in our own weaving mill in the city of Greven, (near Münster) Germany. To supplement our product line, we add high-quality fabrics from national and international suppliers. We maintain the same high standards with our in-house production as those provided by other manufacturers.
Consultation concerning shade cloth and shading systems
If you have any questions about the right shade cloth for your needs, please contact our experienced staff. We also develop both conventional and customized shading systems for our clients.