Side-Shift Rotary Tillers
From Soil Cultivation
Side-shift rotary tillers fall in the category of light-weight rotary tillers and are designed for primary and secondary tillage in crop farming, truck farming, fruit growing and viticulture. Due to the capacity for right-hand side shifting, this type of rotary tiller enables working the soil in close proximity to a plant, without any danger of tractor damaging the branches, leafs or other parts of the plant. These machines are available in two classes: B35 (for easier operating conditions) and B55 (for medium-duty use).
- Side movement
- Low fuel consumption and suitability for low powered tractors due to the optimal design
- High quality of the blades
- High reliability
- Working depth adjustment by means of side sliders.
- Side-shifting mechanism.
- Chain drive transmission in oil bath.
- Special shape of the rotor blades and their helical positioning ensure efficient soil pulverisation with maximum energy efficiency.
- Rear hood position setting adjusts the level of soil pulverisation.