SpeeCo - Model 401625PH 25 Ton - Log Splitter
From Log Splitter
SpeeCo's 25 Ton log splitter is equipped with a Honda 190CC GCX engine to deliver maximum splitting force. A global leader in log splitting technology, SpeeCo offers the best features in the industry, making splitting wood quicker, easier and safer!
- Horizontal or vertical splitting
- Engineered cylinder connection for increased strength
- Engineered cast steel foot piece
- Heavy duty hydraulic cylinder producing maximum splitting force
- Reinforced stripper plates remove stuck logs
- Large hydraulic fill cap
- Shielded wedge & channel beam design for safe operation and clean splitting action
- Wide log cradle making splitting wood quicker, easier and safer
- Only one moving bolt and no shims
- Drain plug
- Road tires for towing
- Compatible with certain accessories
- Engine: 190CC GCX Honda
- Pump: Two-Stage 11 gpm
- Cylinder: 4-1/2' Diameter x 24' Stroke
- Valve: Auto-Return
- Max Splitting Force: 25 Tons
- Max Log Length: 26'
- Cycle Time: 17 Seconds
- Wheels: Road Speed Tube Tires On Rims
- Wedge: 7' With Spreader Wings
- Beam Size: 6' x 9'
- Hydraulic Capacity: 6.5 Gallons
- Filter: Spin-On Replaceable
- Height: 43' Horizontal
- Length: 87'
- Width: 50'