SRS SubPrimo - Timber Flooring Underlay
SubPrimo is a high-performance acoustic underlay product, specifically designed for use beneath timber floor finishes such as laminate, engineered and solid wood. The current trend of replacing carpet and underlay with laminate, engineered or solid wood in flats and apartments causes serious problems for downstairs neighbours, and many leases prohibit the installation of such floor finishes without taking acoustic insulation into account. Within a single dwelling, sound insulation between, say, a bedroom and a sitting room can be a serious issue. SubPrimo offers the most effective method of improving the impact sound insulation of a laminate, engineered and solid wood.
- SubPrimo reduces impact noise of laminate, engineered and solid wood floor finishes.
- SubPrimo can reduce airborne noise transmission.
- SubPrimo is installed directly beneath the laminate, engineered or solid wood floor finish.
- SubPrimo is easy and quick to install.
- SubPrimo is easy to cut and shape.
- SubPrimo is part of the SRS Total Party Floor Solution to meet Building Regulations Part E