Stock trailers can range from a small bumper pull to a large double deck gooseneck. With a huge array of options to choose from, this is the most versatile stock trailer around. The stock area can be designed with adjustable gate rails and a side ramp for our customers that show cattle, pens & alley gates for those that show pigs, or with custom gate location for ranchers with cow/calf operations. We can build from standard floor plans, or customize the trailer to suit your specific needs.
Regardless of the size of trailer that you choose, Elite Stock trailers are designed with both animal and human comfort, and safety in mind. Functional designs with the customized features you want for yourself and your animals. With a wide range of options, Elite can build a trailer that suits your specific needs.
From a distance, most trailers look alike; at Elite we invite you to look closely at our trailer to discover The Elite Difference.
- 2-5/16' Adjustable Coupler with Safety Chaines and Breakaway Kit
- Full Length Side Slats with Two Air Spaces and Natural Smooth Sheets
- Single Speed Jack
- 8' Long, 2' Tapered Nose
- Rubber Torsion Axles with Electric Brakes
- Radial Tires with Steel Wheels
- Escape Gate (Streetside or Curbside)
- Drop Down Calf Gate at Nose
- Center Gate
- Marine Grade Aluminum Treadplate Floor
- 7 Way Plug and Wiring
- LED Turn Signal at Rear
- LED Dome and Clearance Lights
- Recessed Exterior Light Switches
- Full Width Rear Gate with 1/2 Slide and Pipe Hardware
Elite uses a 5' radius rail with an overall height of 8' with a material thickness of 3/16'. Elite integrates a drip rail to help control streaking. Die lines add to the look while functioning as a guide for uniform placement of fasteners and lighting. Elite uses a continuous top rail piece on each side from front to back, resulting in a stronger, more attractive structure that multiple piece structures used by other manufacturers. The top rail is sanded after production to provide a uniform look and smoothness