Swing Arm Corner Systems (SAC)
The Swing Arm Corner System (S.A.C.) lets you get more irrigated acres without buying more land or setting up a new water system. Our exclusive swing span design provides uniform application of water and chemicals and can be retrofitted on existing Reinke systems or on many competitor systems.
- Standard S.A.C. -- Provides 280' x 370' coverage, including end gun coverage
- Super S.A.C. -- Provides 318' x 408' coverage, including end gun coverage
- Navigator GPS – with WAAS-enabled technology and surveyor-grade equipment, the Navigator series of GPS controls provides extreme accuracy in timing and application
- ACCU-Corner – Assures even, accurate application throughout the corner. Minimizes over/under watering: Programmable logic controller, 12 groups of sprinklers and up to 61 programmable stages, Unique operator interface
- Exclusive Patented Energy Saver Package (E.S.P.) – Utilizes an extra sprinkler package with automatic valves to supply additional water instead of needless pressure during the retraction cycle of the swing arm corner. Save hundreds of dollars every season with each system revolution.