Tele-Saw - Chain Saw Attachment
Tele-Saw is a chain saw attachment to Sheyenne's popular Tele-Boom, a lift-arm accessory for skid-steer loaders. The Sheyenne Tele-Boom expands the uses of skid-steer loaders to roofing and shingling, truss installation, sign installation, lighting erection, and pole placement. The lifter arm also has many agricultural uses, such as lifting and loading bales.
The new Tele-Saw accessory further expands the capabilities of skid-steer loaders enabling city forestry departments, landscapers, contractors, utilities, timber companies, and orchards to use them for clearing, log cutting, and overhead pruning.
Tele-Saw's hydraulics hook up quickly and provide substantial power for quick and efficient trimming up to 33 feet. The simple controls make operation easy for the skid-steer operator. The Tele-Saw's handy control box lets the skid-steer operator adjust saw position, cutting angle, blade feed, and more from the safety of the cab.
The powerful Tele-Saw chain saw uses a .404 saw chain, which is heavier than most handheld chain saws. The blade travels 90 degrees to insure a full cut. Tele-Saw also rotates 350 degrees horizontally to cut at virtually any angle needed to prune hard-to-reach branches.
- Overall Measurement 9' x 18' x 62'
- Weight 126 lbs.
- Cutting Bar 21'
- Chain Size .404 pitch
- Chain Oiler 1 gallon
- Hydraulic Requirements 14 gallons per minute @ 2000 PSI. Oil flow automatically controls sawing speed.
- Electric Rotation approx. 350 °
- Blade travels a full 90 °
- Constructed of high quality structural steel
- Length Retracted: 13' 9' Extended: 33' - in combination with vertical lift of skidsteer and Tele-Boom